S0600D Uvex Seismic Black Frame, Clear Lens with Dura-streme Safety Glass
Uvex Seismic sealed eyewear is a powerful eyewear for today’s demanding work environments. The Uvex Seismic provides protection against impact, sun, wind, dust and debris coupled with durable performance and minimized fogging. Its contemporary design offers a range of comfort and adjustability features for all-day wear. The enduring Uvex Seismic is a strong addition to your safety eyewear offering. Provides protection against impact, sun, wind, dust and airborne debris. Ideal for dirty, high-particulate work environments such as grinding, chipping, shaving and sanding.
• Available with Dura-streme dual coating technology which combines our two best lens coatings — Uvextreme anti-fog on the interior and Ultra-dura anti-scratch on the exterior, as well as Uvextra AF anti-fog or Hardcoat anti-scratch coating options.
• Soft and flexible nasal pads conform to a variety of facial profiles and minimize slippage.
• Soft, high-quality face cushioning and padded temple tips offer all-day comfort.
• Highly adjustable flame-resistant headband provides excellent fit.
• Replaceable flame-resistant, cushion-lined subframe extends the life of the eyewear.
- Oil and Gas
- Steel and Metals
- ANSI Z87+ - Meets ANSI Z87+ (High Impact) standard. (ANSI-certified for use with and withoutcushion-lined frame.)
- CSA Z94.3 - Tested by Honeywell to meet the requirements of the CSA Z94.3 standard
Disclaimer: This product may be substituted with another brand if not in stock.