70-761 Ansell HyFlex® 10 Gauge DuPont™ Kevlar®, Nylon And Acrylic Cut Resistant Gloves - Size 8 (M)
- Premium longevity and cut protection through advanced technology Ansell HyFlex® Size 9 Cut Resistant Gloves containing DuPont™ Kevlar® fibers and poly/cotton liner can be used in the environments with intermittent heat contact up to 200 deg F. Medium-weight gloves featuring 10 ga cut protection yarn and a 100% Kevlar® reinforced thumb crotch offer an exceptional dexterity and comfort. Applications of plaited gloves with Knit Wrist cuff include engine and transmission assembly final assembly areas handling tools air guns and small parts and more.
- Engineered yarns provide the highest cut protection-to-weight ratio available
- Ten gauge, medium weight cut protection yarn and a 100% Kevlar® reinforced thumb crotch
- Contains DuPont™ Kevlar® fibers and can be used in environments with intermittent heat contact up to 200ºF
- Exceptional dexterity and comfort
- ANSI 4 Cut
- ANSI 2 Abrasion
- Engine And transmission assembly
- Final assembly areas
- General material handling
- Handling tools, air guns and small parts
- Small scale metal stamping And assembly
Disclaimer: This product may be substituted with another brand if not in stock.